A Business Succession Plan Protects Against Unforeseen Occurrences
Planning for what happens when you sell, retire, or transition management is an integral part of any business plan. Maintaining and preserving the value of your business is of primary concern. Stark Reagan is experienced in every phase of planning and managing the process of business succession.
Business succession planning takes many forms:
- Planning an exit strategy
- Drafting buy-sell agreements
- Transferring a business across generations
- Capital restructuring
- Tax considerations
- Drafting effective shareholder agreements
- Creating family limited liability companies and family limited partnerships
Business succession planning is invariably complex. However, our lawyers can assist with realizing your vision of the continuity of your business.