Make Sure Your Interests Are Protected In A Merger Or Acquisition
Stark Reagan is experienced in representing large and small companies in mergers and acquisitions. The legal issues in these situations can be complex and exacting. Our specialization in this area of the law translates into unparalleled experience in the following areas:
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating purchase agreements
- Evaluation of tax implications
- Real estate sales and acquisitions
- Licensing, assignments, and security interests
- Environmental due diligence
- Compliance with local, state, federal, and international laws and regulations
- Employee concerns: ERISA, benefit plans, and severance package issues
- Securing company information and trade secrets against misuse and unfair competition
Our firm has experience working with your officers and executives and with your in-house legal team. Mergers and acquisitions are complex by nature, and our reputation is rooted in our capacity and appetite for this complexity.
Contact Stark Reagan at 248-641-9955 or by email.