KENNETH M. BOYER received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Wayne State University, where he majored in accounting, in 1967 and his Juris Doctor from Wayne State University in 1970.
Mr. Boyer primarily practices in the areas of (i) estate planning, including drafting wills, trusts and related estate planning documents; (ii) probate decedent's estates and related probate matters; (iii) real estate law, including drafting of documents on real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing and financing of same; (iv) business matters, including business formations, sales, liquidations and internal operations; and (v) tax matters, including tax planning and tax preparation for individuals, businesses, estates and trusts.
Mr. Boyer currently acts as an instructor in Oakland University's Legal Assistant Program and formerly taught at Schoolcraft College in its Adult Education program.
Mr. Boyer is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a member of the Oakland County Bar Association and State Bar of Michigan, and admitted to practice in the Michigan State Courts and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Michigan, 1970
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1970
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1970
- Illinois, 2015
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- J.D. - 00/1970
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- B.S. - 00/1967
- Instructor, Legal Assistant Program, Oakland University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, Section on Taxation
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, Section on Corporation
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, Section on Probate
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, Section on Real Estate
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, Section on Domestic Relations