Joseph N. Novell
JOSEPH N. NOVELL received his Bachelor of Science summa cum laude in Economics from Eastern Michigan University in 2006 and his Juris Doctor cum laude from Wayne State University Law School in 2009.
Mr. Novell practices in the areas of business and estate planning with prior experience in bankruptcy and insolvency.
During his legal studies, Mr. Novell served as an Associate Editor of the Wayne Law Review and his Note, Student Free Speech After Morse v. Frederick, 54 WAYNE L. REV. 1847 (2008), was selected for publication.
Mr. Novell is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Bar Association, and the Oakland County Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Michigan State Courts and in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Juris Doctor - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Dean's Scholar
- Honors: Law Review
- Eastern Michigan University
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - 2006
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member